Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So, this is how we end up writing our logs...

Welcome to Dreamer's Realm and as the name states, this is not just a blog, it's a window to my mind. I'll be writing up stuffs soon, mostly 'bout my life and the surroundings, and I'm sure this would be amusing for all, even for my haters and the unknowns. I knew I would end up doing this someday, and guess its tonight and I hope I'll be able to do it forever.

But then again, there's a catch here- most of my posts will be the words of my minds, and the comments might often be loose since they would bear out my own reactions and moods. I might often be an open, sharp sword with my words, but what the heck, you can always delete this blog from your Favorites.

Anywho, that was a mere disclaimer. Lets see what goes on in the next few days. I'm looking forward in posting, why not you be a loyal follower and audience?

Until Next Time
- Shawn Dreamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment